Current Apprentices and Trainees


Timesheets are due into our office by 5pm every Tuesday. No timesheet = no pay!

  • Any sick leave MUST be accompanied with a medical certificate to get paid as sick leave!
  • Please ensure that your timesheet is submitted in time so your Host Employer has enough time for approval.
  • If you have any OHS questions please feel free to contact our office.
  • If you injure yourself contact our office IMMEDIATELY!

Please click the below links on how to submit your timesheet and annual leave request:

Travel Concessions

Eligible first, second and third year apprentices and new entrant trainees may be entitled to a Transport Concession Card. This card entitles holders to concessional travel on all regular route local bus services across NSW AND for concessional travel between the holders home, workplace and college/training address on CityRail services and Sydney and Newcastle Ferries services. The concession card is not available for use on CountryLink services or the following bus services – special, premium, charter, tourism and some private services.

Application for NSW Apprentice/Trainee Transport Concession Card.

Centrelink Payments

You may be able to get income support payments from Centrelink. Visit for more information.

Income support

If you are a full time Australian Apprentice or trainee, you may be able to get 1 of the following income support payments to help cover living costs while you train:

  • ABSTUDY – help with costs if you are an Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Australian who is undertaking an Australian Apprenticeship or studying
  • Austudy – provides financial support if you are aged 25 years or more and are a full time student, apprentice or trainee
  • Youth Allowance – financial help if you are under 25 years of age and undertaking a full time Australian apprenticeship, studying full time, training, looking for work, or sick

You may also be eligible for:

  • Fares Allowance – to help with the cost of travelling from your home to your place of study
  • Rent Assistance – to help you pay your rent
  • Income Bank – to help you keep more of your income support payment if you earn money from paid work

If you are ill, injured or have a disability

If you cannot meet your obligations as an apprentice or trainee because you have a short term illness or are injured, you may still be able to get financial support during this time.

Eligible apprentices and trainees who have a disability can get extra support. If you are a young person who has a physical, intellectual or psychiatric disability and you get certain income support payments, you may be able to get the Youth Disability Supplement.

Other government and community support services

There are a range of other organisations that provide support services and useful information you may find helpful.

The MoneySmart website has information to help you make the most of your money. Visit the HELP from the Government section on the MoneySmart website.

Find your nearest Australian Apprenticeship Centre on the Australian Apprenticeships website or by calling 133 873.

Contact Us

165 Lambton Rd
Broadmeadow NSW 2292